The Glory Bullies Shows Off their Menacing Sides in New Pictorial

W Korea revealed the photos of the 5 main villains in the drama, The Glory.

They made Dong Eun's life a living hell. And they made us want to hate them for it. But this pictorial shows how sinister they could become, capturing the very essence of their characters in the drama. 

On March 15, cast members Lim Ji Yeon, Park Sung Hoon, Kim Hieora, Cha Joo Young, and Kim Gun Woo were featured in a W Korea magazine pictorial. Check their photos below.
_____________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy