How I Got My Multiple Entry Visa for South Korea on the First Try

So many of you are asking me on how I was able to get a multiple-entry visa on my very first application. Actually, I don't know how. I don't believe in luck. I believe in blessings. And this one was just that, I was blessed to have been able to be granted one. 

Also, I cannot guarantee that all of you who will apply will be granted on the first try; whether single or multiple entry. But we won't know unless we try, right?




So, I will just tell you what I did when I applied.

1. Prepare all necessary requirements. 

You can check the Embassy site for this one. Whatever you are; student, employee, housewife, business person, it is all indicated there. Click here.
Since I am an employee, which most of us are, here are the documents I prepared:


  • Application Form (click here for link, this is the latest application form)  (NOTE: This needs to be typewritten, font 12, font type Arial.) 
  • 1 piece of Passport size colored picture
  • Original Passport (should be valid for more than 6 months)
  • Photocopy of Passport Bio-page (page 2)
  • Original & Photocopy of valid visa/s and arrival stamps to OECD member  countries for the past 5 years (If applicable only)
  • Original Certificate of Employment
     (must include applicant's position, date hired, compensation, office address, HR landline number(cell-phone number is not allowed), HR e-mail address)
  • Original Personal Bank Certificate (must include account type, current balance, account opening date, ADB)
  • Bank Statement   (original or certified true copy of bank statements/passbook for the last 3 months) 
  • Photocopy of ITR (Income Tax Return) or Form 2316  (NOTE: If you are a BDO or RCBC credit card holder, you don't need to submit ITR. Read here on how to do this.)
  • Copy of PRC Card or IBP Card (If applicable only)

2. I wrote a cover letter, requesting for a multiple-entry visa. This should show why you should be granted a multiple-entry. 

Since I am a writer for two Korean-related websites, I wrote that. I also indicated that I am managing a Facebook page promoting Korean entertainment. I think that really helped. You have a better chance of being given multiple entry if you promote Korean culture. Mind you, they will/might check the website you indicate on your letter. So be truthful! If this is not the case for you, just write down that you are a Hallyu fan and you want to visit the country to see your favorite KDrama stars! That might work. 


3. I submitted my documents and my cover letter to an agency near me. Right now, only agencies can process Korean visa applications. On the fee, it might range depending on the agency. Mine, I paid PhP700. But this ranges from PhP500-PhP2,000. 

4. Then you wait. 

The good news is, by the end of February, visa processing will only take 10-15 days. If you want to regularly check the status of your application, you may do so here. There, you will be able to see if your application has been received, denied or granted.


If you plan to apply for a Korean visa, this is all you need. I did not book a flight before I received my visa. I just knew and declared that I would be granted multiple entry and I did.

There you go guys! Hwaiting!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution