Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin Are Getting Married

 Finally, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are getting married

Vast Entertainment, Hyun Bin's agency posted a handwritten note of the actor informing of his decision to finally get married.

Here's the original post, 

Hello. This is Hyun Bin. How are you all doing? I am writing this to inform you about the most important decision of my life to my Gans who have been kind to me in many ways and have given me great care and love. There are people who guess, right? Yes I made an important decision to het married and I am going to carefully step into the second phase of my life. Promised with her she always makes me smile. To walk together through the coming days. I'm. Going to show an excerpt from Jeong Hyuk and Seri who were together at work. I think you'll cheer for our our first steps with the warm and affectionate young gaze you've sent us so far. Then I hope everyone stay healthy and happy until the day we meet and greet. 
Meanwhile, Son Ye Jin posted a miniature  wedding dress with the following caption. 

Before I wrote this, I thought a lot about how to express myself. I wanted to say it as beautifully and as nicely as possible because it’s such a precious and important thing. I have a person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. It’s true. It’s the person you’re all thinking of (Hyun Bin). Just being with him gives me a sense of warmth and dependability.

I had thought that a man and a woman meeting, sharing their hearts, and promising each other the future was somewhat out of the range of imagination, but we naturally approached that point to get here. Thank you to everything that turned our relationship into destiny. Everyone, please congratulate the future that we’re going to make together.

I am always endlessly grateful to my fans, who always cheer me on and give me their unconditional love. I want to become a more mature and cool actor and person, but it isn’t easy to do. I believe that one day I can approach the ideal I have in my mind. That’s why I will work to become someone that you won’t be embarrassed by. I sincerely hope that everyone will experience more and more happiness in the days ahead. I want to share my love and gratitude with you all.
Congratulations Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy