Fans Support Han So Hee Despite Debt Controversy

 Despite being embroiled in a controversy due to her mother's debts, fans continue cheering for actress Han So Hee, specifically because of her grandmother.

GRecently, a YouTuber reported that the mother of Han So Hee borrowed money from an acquaintance and did not pay back. Han So Hee's agency has released a statement with the actress saying she will not pay her mother's debts.


Netizens continue to support the actress, especially because she has often expressed her affection for her grandmother, and not her mother, through many interviews and even on her SNS posts.

Netizens have cited past interviews with the actress where she states that she does not have to pay her debts just because "she gave birth to me". They are wishing her well instead.

I hope that Han So-hee will do better in the future and that she will be happy with her grandmother for a long time.

Another interview article quoted was when Han So Hee was so down, she only had her grandmother to rely on.

She made a habit of saying 'Eat your meal' and wakes me up after crying in the bathroom saying I want to die every time. She made me want to live to see tomorrow. Grandma is everything to me. I always do things with my grandmother in mind.

Translation: So Hee, it's cold and it's hard. Take care of your health and do well. You're going through a hard time. I love you my Sohee. It's fine. 

Here's hoping that Han So Hee gets through this again with the help of her grandmother.

Source nate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy