Jang Nara is Getting Married!

UPDATE / June 15, 2022

It was revealed that Jang Nara and her non-celebrity boyfriend will get married on June 26 at 6pm in Seoul. It will be a private event with no media present in the event.

Source 

_________________

Actress Jang Nara is Getting married to her non-celebrity boyfriend, 6 years younger than her. 



On June 3, the actress shared the news on her official website. 
Today, I want to share a personal but happy news with you. I'm getting married! ^^".

After dating for over two years with a friend who is 6 years younger than me who works in video, we promised to become partners for life! I made a relationship. I wanted to honestly convey this feeling of bliss to the precious people of being able to share life with a wonderful friend!

I will live happily and happily! It feels like just yesterday that I made my debut as an entertainer, but many years have passed. Thank you very much. 

I'm planning to come back to you with a fun project right after the wedding, so I'm working hard on the preparation! I will become an actor who does my best at every moment with a heavier grateful heart than before." I'm really sorry that I can't tell you in detail because I'm worried that this might cause inconvenience. I sincerely ask for your understanding. Thank you always!

 Source

_______________

For collaborations, please send an email to: noonachronicles@gmail.com 

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Apop Books - enjoy Korean literature translated in English!
Order here
Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy