Kim Soo Hyun Arrives in Manila for Bench Fan Meet

 Actor Kim Soo Hyun is now in Manila.

Grabbed from ABSCBN News

The actor arrived at the Ninky Aquino International Airport past 10 pm last night, Wednesday, for his fan meeting on Friday, June 10, "One Extraordinary Day". The fan meet will be held at Mall of Asia Arena.

Grabbed from ABSCBN News

Kim Soo Hyun is known for his KDramas Dream High, Moon Embracing the Sun, My Love from the Star and most recently, Its Okay To Not Be Okay and One Ordinary Day.

Kim Soo Hyun at Incheon Airport for his flight to Manila
___________

For collaborations, please send an email to: noonachronicles@gmail.com 

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Apop Books - enjoy Korean literature translated in English!
Order here
Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy