Joseon Survival Actress Yoo Ju Eun Takes Her Own Life

 Another tragic news as an actress took her own life.



Actress Yoo Ju Eun, died at the age of only 27.

On August 29, the actress' older brother took to Instagram to share her last words. On the caption, he wrote that Yoo Ju Eun passed away on the 29th and the funeral will take place on August 31. He said he's sharing her last note as her last wish. 

I'm sorry that I'm leaving ahead of everyone else. Especially mom, dad, grandma, and brother. My mind is screaming that I don't want to live anymore. You may feel void without me but please stay strong. I'll be watching over you. Please don't cry. It's not good for your health. 

 I'm not sad at all. In fact, I'm very calm. Maybe because I've been thinking about it for a long time. 

I've lived such a happy life which I don't deserve. So I am content. This is enough. So please don't blame anyone and move on. 

 I'm not dead. So please live a good life everyone. I hope to see many people at my funeral and everyone could see if anyone is going through something.

I really wanted to do acting. Maybe it was my everything or just a part of me. But then it wasn't easy to pursue that life. I didn't want to do anything else. That was devastating. I realized having a dream is a blessing and a curse at the same time. 

 I'm sure God won't send me to hell because he loves me. He will listen and take care of me. So don't worry everyone.

And to my dear family, friends, and loves. Thank you for adoring me and loving me. It was my strength and my laughter as well. I think I lived a successful life because I'm taking unforgettable memories till the end. Thank you for understanding and putting up with me. I'm sorry I couldn't be more expressive. But I hope you'd understand. 

 And to all of you who knew me, especially teachers, thank you so much and I respected you. Thank you for teaching me many things about life. 

Mom, dad, I love you. Please don't cry. I'm pleading."   

Condolences to the actress' family, may she rest in peace. 


________________

For collaborations, please send an email to: noonachronicles@gmail.com 

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Tiktok

YouTube

Subscribe to Noona Chronicles Group Noona's Chingu

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy