A Thai Fan Spends $126,000 To Meet Kim Soo Hyun

 naver.com

This could just be the most expensive fan meeting ever. A fan from Thailand spends an equivalent of 126,000 USD just to see and have a picture taken with Kim Soo Hyun.



Actor Kim Soo-hyun will host a fan event called "Meet & Greet" at Muongtong Thani Thunder Dome in Bangkok on the second of next month, according to Thai distributor Lotus and local media on the 29th. Any customer who have purchased more than 5,000 baht (about 190,000 KRW/132.90 USD) of gold at Lotus stores may attend. And the top 3,800 customers based on their purchases may be invited.

Out of these 3,800, the top 100 buyers will get the opportunity to sit in the front rows of the event hall and enjoy VIP perks like getting Kim Soo Hyun's autograph and receiving exclusive event memorabilia.

After tallying the purchases, the fan who will be invited to the fan gathering who spent the most money was 4.7 million baht (180 million KRW or 125,905 USD). The second-highest-spending fan spent 4 million Thai Baht (151 million KRW or 105,624 USD).

After hearing this, Knetz have commented that this may be just the most expensive fan meet ever.
This will be the most expensive fan meeting in the history of Hallyu stars fan meetings 
It's their money so I have nothing to say 
I mean, at least they purchased gold which can be a better investment than buying useless merchandise 
They can later sell gold, so I think it's okay 
They get to buy gold and also meet Kim Soo Hyun 
To be honest, if I had money and I was his fan, I would buy gold. Since gold has value, 
That's still amazing, I give them that.

_____________

 FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Tiktok

YouTube

Tumblr

Subscribe to Noona Chronicles Group Noona's Chingu

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution