Another Celebrity Took His Own Life

 nate.com

Produce 101 contestant Jung Joong Ji has taken his own life.



On September 20, the idol's mother revealed that her son passed away..
This is Jung Joong Ji's mother. My son took his own life. I can't describe how I feel right now.

According to her, the singer and actor died on September 9, 4 days after his 30th birthday. He was buried on the 11th.

Jung Joong Ji was part of Produce 101 season 2 in 2017 and has started in the play's Prison and The Essence of Love. 

Rest in peace Jung Joong Ji.. 

_______

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Tiktok

YouTube

Tumblr

Subscribe to Noona Chronicles Group Noona's Chingu

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution