Park Ji Hoon's Performance on Weak Hero Class 1 Made a Big Impression on Viewers

 allkpop

Park Ji Hoon has impressed viewers with his performance on Weak Hero Class 1.



All 8 episodes of the web drama Weak Hero Class 1 were released on November 18. It tells the story of Yeon Si Eun fighting against bullying using his smarts and wits, despite being seen as physically weak.

Park Ji Hoon plays the lead role, Si Eun. After many viewers have seen the drama, many gave their comments on Ji Hoon's portrayal.

I just watched the series and I was bawling my eyes out from episode 7.

I'm surprised that he is a really good actor.

His performance was superb. I couldn't stop streaming the whole thing once I saw the first episode.

This is my first time watching his drama and he did really well.

I think he is one of the few idol turned actors that do really well.

 I didn't expect myself to cry so hard over some high school friendships lol

I used to think he wasn't bad but this drama changed my thought to he is actually really good.

Aside from Park Ji Hoon, both Choi Hyun Wook and Hong Kyung have superb performances. 

The evolution of their friendship from the start shows how vulnerable relationships can be, but also how friendship can be so strong.

Bullying, as tackled in the story, can happen anywhere. Not just in school, but also at home. Beom Seok's character is the most complicated one. As he struggles with his emotions and is easily swayed by how others treat him.

Weak Hero Class is so well-made. It is a must watch. Highly recommended. 

_____________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy