Squid Game Oh Young Soo Arrested for Sexual Misconduct

 Allkpop

Squid Game actor Oh Young Soo, who played Player 001 in the series was arrested. 


Earlier, the actor was accused of inappropriately touching a woman in 2017, but he denied the allegations. Despite this, he 2as taken into custody and charged for sexual misconduct on November 24.

Siwon City prosecutors stated that the actor inappropriately touched a woman in mid 2017 and the alleged victim filed a complaint on December 2021. The case was closed last April but was reopened due to the victim's request.

Oh Young Soo starred in the global Netflix hit drama, Squid Game and won a Golden Globe for his role.
___________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution