Both IU and Lee Jong Suk Agency Confirms Relationship

 joynews24 naver

It is confirmed!



IU's agency Edam Entertainment said,
IU and Lee Jong-suk have developed from long-time acquaintances to a good meeting recently. Please look forward to the warm eyes of the fans.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk's agency confirmed the news as well,

 Actor Lee Jong-suk has developed from a close colleague relationship with IU to a lover and is continues to meet seriously. 

Congratulations to the couple! 

_______________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution