Reborn Rich Has Surpassed Sky Castle as the 2nd Highest Rated Cable Drama!

 After episode 13 aired, Reborn Rich became the 3rd highest rated drama in cable history. But it just recently changed and the Song Joong Ki drama has even moved up!

Will Reborn Rich surpass the highest rated cable drama of all time? 

On December 18, the 14th starring Song Joong Ki has reached its highest rating ahead of its final week. The latest episode achieved 24.9%. 

This rating makes Reborn Rich the second highest rated cable drama in history, surpassing Sky Castle which earned 23.8%. It's bested by The World of the Married which has the highest rated episode at 28.4%.

With 2 episodes still on its run, will it eventually surpass TWOTM?!
_________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy