Rumors that Song Joong Ki's Girlfriend is Pregnant Surfaces

 Naver

When news of Song Joong Ki's relationship was confirmed, rumors of his girlfriend's pregnancy surfaced as well.


A post titled Song Joong Ki will announce his marriage soon was recently posted and a netizen commented,
A few days ago, someone I know saw that his brother-in-law saw that Song Joong-ki was pregnant with a foreign actress and went to the gynecologist.

 With this report, Song Joong Ki's agency responded,

We have no plans to respond to rumors of pregnancy.

Song Joong Ki's side has acknowledged that he's in love and asked others from speculating about other facts. 

______________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution