Son Ye Jin Shows Off New Baby in New Instagram Post

Son Ye Jin showed off her new baby in her new Instagram post, at least her baby's beautiful feet.



In a new post on December 23, Son Ye Jin greeted her fans a Merry Christmas while posting about her and Hyun Bin's new blessing. 
Merry Christmas.🎄 How is everyone? It's already the end of 2022 and I'm doing well thanks to your support and concern. This year was even more special to me. As you know, a precious life has been born to us.

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are soon to be parents

She also mentioned how she was worried that she gave birth earlier than expected. And she thanked everyone who helped her throughout her hospital stay.

And as all parents, she says that now she met someone she loves more than herself, she feels strong enough to do anything despite being powerless at the same time. 

She even thanked her husband, Hyun Bin, 

... for being with me through all this process and transforming into a hedgehog day by day. 

(hedgehog, maybe because Hyun Bin is growing a beard and a mustache?) 

Lastly, she again thanked her fans and gave a joyous holiday greeting.

Thank you very much all of you. I hope that the 2022 Christmas will be more special for you. Thank you for your hard work. I will stay healthy and well. I hope you are all happy too.

___________ 

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution