Juvenile Justice Season 2 is Canceled

We will never be able to see the sequel to the Netflix drama, Juvenile Justice.

A Juvenile Justice cast who plays a male character is actually a female

According to Star News on January 27, it has been confirmed that the production of the second season of Juvenile Justice is canceled.

The drama was very popular at the time of airing with it topping the Netflix Global Top 10 Non-English series category in February last year. With that, the production team, the actors and the fans have anticipated the second season of the drama. But it was canceled during the pre-production stage.

Auditions have already held for actors who would play the students, but the organizers have notified the actors before the results were announced that season 2 will not push through anymore.
______________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution