Song Hye Kyo Gives a Very Honest Answer to Comments Saying She Looks Old in "The Glory"

 sbs

There have been comments about Song Hye Kyo looking old in "The Glory." And she responded with the most appropriate answer.

In an interview for a fashion magazine on January 26, the actress shared that she's satisfied with how she looks in the revenge drama, saying she managed to look like the character of Moon Dong Eun. She said,
In romance dramas, both the male and female lead need to look beautiful. But I didn't have to look good in 'The Glory' at all; I had no reason to do so. So, I put a minimum amount of makeup on and used lights that made me look that way. I also thought it would be weird for 'Dong-eun' to look really good, because she lived an uneasy life. I thought that would be nonsense if she had flawless skin and stuff. 

And on the comment that she looked old, she had the best answer.

 Because of the way I look on 'The Glory' though, a lot of people have been saying that I had gotten very old now, but it's true, I did get old.

She was also asked if there was ever a time when she thought of getting out of the limelight as an actress.

 Ah yes, I have. There was this time in the middle of my journey here where I kept asking myself, 'Is this the right path for me? I don't think I have the talent for acting.' But acting has become really fun for me after I started shooting 'The Glory'. Some scenes are very difficult, but I felt so happy at the end of the day when I got those scenes done. Every day, I just couldn't wait to turn into 'Dong-eun' again.

Because of The Glory, acting has become fun again for Song Hye Kyo and she says she can't wait to film his next project as soon as she can.

Netflix subscribers skyrocket because of The Glory

_______________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution