Song Joong Ki's Parents Respond to Son's Sudden Announcement

 Sports Seoul

Song Joong Ki's parents remain silent about their son's surprise marriage announcement earlier today.


Sports Seoul reached out the actor's parents on January 30. And according to the source, his father hung up the phone immediately after hearing a journalist on the line, but not before commenting,
We have nothing to say.

 Earlier today, the Reborn Rich actor announced that he and Katy Louise Saunders are getting married and a baby is on the way.

______________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution