The Glory's Jung Sung Il Shows Off Amazing Body Transformation

 wikitree

He plays Ha Do Young, Park Yeon Jin's husband in The Glory, and one of Moon Dong Eun's instruments for revenge, Jung Sung Il. You won't believe how he transformed his body in just 8 weeks. 

The actor's past Instagram post showing his body transformation is gaining attention, along with The Glory's success. 

What's more impressive was, he had no personal trainer but worked out 2-3hours a week for 8 weeks. 

So this was almost 6 years ago. And after seeing the photos, netizens have commented, 
I can see his efforts. This is admirable. 
This is amazing.
He's awesome. 
It must not be his first time working out.

What an inspiration!

_________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy