Brands Pull Out Yoo Ah In from Their Advertisements

 segue.com

Due his ongoing drug use investigation, Yoo Ah In's endorsements are slowly pulling out. 

According to reports on February 12, MUSINSA, which even fashioned an AI model after the actor called MU Ah In, has already removed all traces of him from their ads. 
Other brands that removed the Hellbound actor from their ads include NEPA, Chinese brand CROQUIS and pharmaceutical brand I'm Vita. 
Yoo Ah In is under investigation for violating the Anti Narcotics Act as he was found positive for marijuana use. The police have also confiscated his mobile phone to start their digital forensic work. 
______________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy