Lee Do Hyun to Enlist Within 1st Half of the Year. Agency Responds

 Naver

Lee Do Hyun reportedly will be enlisting soon, but his agency denies the report. 



According to JTBC Enternews on February 2, The Glory's Lee Do Hyun is preparing for military enlistment after finishing all his filming schedules, which is scheduled to end by March.

But his agency clarified the news, 
Nothing has been decided. Since it is mandatory duty, we will immediately inform you once the enlistment period is decided. 
Lee Do Hyun was born in 1995 and is currently 27 years old by Korean reckoning. 

He's currently filming Good Bad Mother and will be seen next in The Glory part 2 this March.
____________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy