Yoo Ah In Tests Positive for Propofol

 Wikitree

Yoo Ah In tested positive for Propofol. 



On February 23. TV Chosun reported, 
The National Institute of Scientific Investigation conducted a detailed examination of Yoo Ah In's body hair, and it tested positive for propofol. As the NFS drug analysis was completed, the police summoned Yoo Ah In as a suspect in violation of the Narcotics Control Act and investigated the details of the drug administration. Yoo Ah In's agency will make an official statement once a lawyer is appointed.

On February 6, it was reported that the Hellbound actor  had been prescribed Propofol for non-medical purposes and was suspected of habitual drug use. He also tested positive for marijuana. 

READ: Yoo Ah In under investigation for Propofol use

______________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution