The Glory is the 3rd Most Watched Netflix Series Worldwide

 Just a day after its release, The Glory part 2 already reached 3rd place in the most watched Netflix series worldwide.

According to Flix Patrol, The Glory reached 679 points, bested only by You and MH 370: The Plane that Disappeared. 

Congratulations! Here's waiting for when it reaches the top spot. 

The Glory part 2 is now available on Netflix. 
__________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy