ASTRO Cha Eun Woo and Sanha's Letters for Moonbin

 Moonbin's closest friends and acquantances have paid a visit to the idol's memorial space outside the Fantagio building.



Fellow ASTRO member Sanha, who is also part of the Moonbin & Sanha unit wrote:
Hyung, are you well? I miss you so much. Your image still lingers in front of my eyes. I know if I show such a weak side, you'll give me a scolding, but just let me stay like this a little longer. I promise to be happy, just like you told me to. I'll keep that promise for certain. Know that I love you a lot, and I love you.

Meanwhile, another close friend, Cha Eun Woo left this heartfelt message, 

Bin-ah. I really miss you tonight. You bad friend. I couldn't sleep so Sanha and I came by on a little walk. Are you getting some good sleep? All of those things I used to do with you, the most ordinary things, the most trivial things, I miss it all so much and I regret it all so much... In your moon world, be some hundred times happier. Everything you left behind, I'll take care of it and shoulder it in your place, so don't worry too much. You worked hard. I love you and I'm sorry, my friend.

Meanwhile, Moonbin's sister, Billie's Moonsua also wrote a letter for her brother,
 

Moonbin suddenly passed away on April 20.
We miss you Moonbin. Rest in peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution