Dispatch Reveals Lee Do Hyun and Lim Ji Yeon are Dating

 Dispatch reveals that Lee Do Hyun and Lim Ji Yeon are dating.

According to reports, the two have seen dating numerous times over the past 4 months. It was also said that their relationship was an open secret among the staff and actors of The Glory.

The two became close while working on the drama especially during the workshop. It was said that their feelings began to develop last summer.

Photos of the two having secret dates have also been released. They were seen having 
a date at Lee Do Hyun's apartment in Geumho-Dong and also having fun together near the Yongin Natural Recreation Forest.
Right now the agencies of the two stars are confirming the reports.. 

Read more details on this in this Dispatch report.
_____________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy