Han Suk Kyu Accidentally Revealed Kim Min Jae's Enlistment Schedule

 naver

Kim Sabu himself, Han Suk Kyu, made a surprise announcement about Kim Min Jae's enlistment this July.

On April 26, Doctor Romantic 3 held its press conference at SBS and was attended by Yoo In-Sik, Han Seok-gyu, Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Sung-Kyung, Kim Min-jae, Jin-kyung, Im Won-hee, Yoon Na-mu, So Joo-yeon, and Lee Hong-nae.


Kim Min Jae mentioned how Han Suk Kyu is like a master to him having been with the actor since season 1 of the drama. In response, Han Suk Kyu said,
“I feel like I’m suddenly tearing up. I am so grateful to Kim Min Jae. When I met Kim Min Jae during Season 1, there was a point where I told him, ‘Hurry up and go to the military,’ but he is going to the military in July.

When he saw Kim Min Jae's surprised expression, he uttered,

 Was that something that shouldn’t have been said?

Naturally, Kim Min Jae was taken aback by the revelation and said,

I think this will become the last project of my 20s. Of course, it is not definitive. I was thinking a lot about how to convey this news, but I think it is a relief that my senior shared it. I think this project that I began my 20s with will also be the last project of my 20s.

Doctor Romantic 3 will premiere on April 28 and can be watched on Disney+.

translations from Soompi

___________________________ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution