Lee Je Hoon Shared There Might Be a New Driver for the Rainbow Taxi Team on Taxi Driver 3

Lee Je Hoon recently shared his thoughts on the 3rd season of his hit series, Taxi Driver.

READ: Taxi Driver season 3 is confirmed

During the interview at the end of the second season, the actor said that there's no specific discussion with the actor's directors and writers yet. But he also mentioned that he's not sure about his participation yet as its possible to have a new driver for the team. 
I am very happy that it can be made. I don't know if I'll be with you. Because I can remove my Kimdogi and find a new Kimdogi.


 But he also shared that he might be against the idea if the same team does not return. 

Personally, I really want to do it, but I haven’t heard anything specific. I want to be with all the members of the Rainbow Transport family, but both in terms of time and each have their own schedules, so I think we need to reach an agreement. If I were to create a story without them, I would be against it. 

READ: Taxi Driver 2 is the highest rated Miniseries for 2023 so far 

In addition, the actor elaborated 

The actors have a desire to do season 3. There is an inflated sense of anticipation. No formal offer was received. Of course, I have a desire to do it, but it's hard to say anything hastily because there are other actors too to say 'I'll do it'. But of course I want to. I don't have any specific episodes I want, but I think I want to continue with this format and method. However, I think that all the underground maintenance rooms with the background of rainbow luck should go together with season 1. I think that we should continue to take our signature music and inherit the retro atmosphere. Thank you for agreeing to that. I think it needs to be transformed and upgraded in it. I haven't thought about season 3, but if I do season 3, I think I need to think more and think about it because I have to show a better part.

Here's hoping that schedules of each member will align so they could be all together for the 3rd season. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution