My Demon Stays on the Netflix Global Top 10

 My Demon is still up there on the Netflix Global Top 10 for 4 weeks in a row.

Read: My Demon kiss scene ends up as top search on Naver

The fantasy drama starring Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung premiered on November 24. Since it's release, it has stayed in the global top 10 until now.

2 days after its release, it bagged the 4th spot with 3 million views on the platform.
For November 27 to December 3, it climbed up to 2nd place with an additional 5.4 million views.
There's a slight drop on the week of December 4 to 10 where it declined to 3rd place with 4.9 million views for the week. But immediately climbed back to number 2 the week after with an additional 4.2 million views.
I wonder how it will fare on its 5th week. For sure it will stay on the Top 3 non-English series as well.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution