Welcome to Samdalri Cast Says Goodbye to the Drama

 Welcome to Samdalri has aired its finale episode last Sunday, and it's cast bids goodbye to the drama and thanks its fans.

Ji Chang Wook and Shin Hae Sun, who plays Cho Yong Pil and Cho Samdal, says:
I was happy to greet viewers at the end of 2023 and the beginning of 2024 through Jo Yong Pil. The warmth of ‘Welcome to Samdalri’ was completed thanks to the viewers who watched and related with the drama. I want to give thanks to everyone who watched and supported the drama. - Ji Chang Wook
 I want to thank all the actors as well as the director, scriptwriter, all the staff, and related personnels who worked hard for the drama. I hope that ‘Welcome to Samdalri’ was also a time for everyone to catch their breaths, and I hope for everyone to be happy. - Shin Hye Sun

Kim Ki Kyung, who plays Samdal's mother, Ko Mi Ja and Soo Hyun Cheol, who plays her father, Cho Pan Sik, remarks:

It felt like I dreamed a beautiful and happy dream on Jeju Island. We laughed and cried like it was our story in a very familiar reality and not just the story of family and neighbors within a drama, but now it feels as if we’ve awoken from that dream. Thank you to my haenyeo (female diver) sisters who endured in the hot summer heat while wearing rubber diving suits, and to the viewers, I love you all. - Kim Mi Kyung

 It’s sad, but I hope that the story of ‘Welcome to Samdalri’ remains somewhere out there. - Soo Hyun Cheol

Meanwhile, Yoo Oh Sung, who plays Cho Sang Tae, Yong Pil's father gives his thanks.
I am grateful to be able to have worked together in the same place where warm, lovely, and beautiful life stories unfolded.

 

Cho Sam Dal's sisters, played by Shin Dong Mi (Cho Jin Dal), and Kang Mina (Cho Hae Dal) gives their goodbye remarks as well.

I’m sad to part with my role as I worked on filming while also cheering for Jin Dal, who is a refreshing and just character but is working on overcoming hidden wounds on the inside. I hope everyone who loved ‘Welcome to Samdalri’ also has an energetic and happy new year like the ‘Welcome to Samdalri’ family. - Shin Dong Mi 

Through this project, I could understand the various forms of love and its depth even better. I was happy and grateful to be able to give love as a mother of a child and receive love as the youngest of a family by playing the role of Hae Dal. - Kang Mina

 Yang Kyung Won plays Jindal's husband Jeon Fae Young, says,

I sincerely want to thank actors Shin Dong Mi and Kang Gil Woo, who developed Jeon Dae Young with me and who I spent the majority of time filming with.

The rest of the 'Power Rangers', consist of Lee Jae Won (Wang Kyung Tae), Bae Myun Jin (Cha Eun Woo) and Kang Young Seok ( Bu Sang Do) remarks,

While filming together with the Power Ranger friends, I built a lot of memories like we were really neighborhood friends. I also want to thank the viewers who looked fondly upon Kyung Tae. - Lee Jae Won

 I will forever keep ‘Welcome to Samdalri’ in my heart in my acting career going forward. - Bae Myung Jin

 I was happy to be able to film enjoyably on the beautiful Jeju Island. As this is the year of the Blue Dragon, I hope people have a meaningful 2024. Happy new year. - Kang Young Seok


 Welcome to Samdalri's finale episode gave it its highest rating for it's run which made the series the 8th highest rated JTBC drama in history. 

Read Welcome to Samdalri ends with its highest rating


Source


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution