Do You Fit Byeon Woo Seok's Ideal Type?

 Lovely Runner's Byeon Woo Seok was recently asked about his dating style.

Read Lovely Runner to go on reward vacation

He noted on a silimilarity with his character, Ryu Sun Jae.
I'm the type who gets deeply involved emotionally with the other person.

 About his ideal type which he mentioned in a past interview.

External appearance actually keeps changing. It's more important to have matching personalities. Good conversation is essential. I have some quirky/foolish aspects, so I like wise women.

When the reporters laughed at his answer, Byeon Woo Seok laughed as well and said his answer was too formal. Then he added,

But it's true. Conversation is important.

He also added,

 I like women who don't curse. It sounds a bit funny, but I prefer people who speak nicely.

Source 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy