"Marry My Husband" Couple Will Get Married in Real Life

 Remember the married couple in Marry My Husband portrayed by Gong Min Jung and Jang Jae Ho? They are getting married in real life. 


It was confirmed by Gong Min Jung personally thru a phone call to News1 on August 16 that she will be getting married to the actor in September.
We will be holding a private wedding with only our close friends and family.

The actors have played a married couple in the drama Marry My Husband, but the Hometown Cha Cha Cha alum remarked that they have known each other way before that.

Congratulations!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy