Jung Hae In Responds to Dating Rumors with Jung So Min

 Jung Hae In responds to the dating rumors between him and his Love Next Door leading lady, Jung So Min.


In an interview on September 11, the actor responded.
I won’t comment on that. I’m afraid it’ll turn into a headline.

He further explained,

There’s only a one-year age gap between us. Since we play childhood friends in the drama, it would've felt awkward if we weren’t close. We all got along well before filming began. It’s true we became very comfortable with each other. The close friend dynamic naturally emerged.

The interviewer said that a lot of people were hoping that the rumors were true. He responded,

I think it's because our chemistry was that good. It’s not just in the drama; I heard people said it also shows in the making-of content. 

Source 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy