Toni Gonzaga To Meet Stars of Sassy Girl!

 OMG! Toni Gonzaga might get to meet Jun Ji Hyun herself!


Toni is starring in the Philippine adaptation of the Korean hit movie, My Sassy Girl, which originally stars Jun Ji Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun.

In a virtual interview with G3 San Diego, as reported by ABS-CBN, Toni said that she might get to meet the two Korean stars! She stated that it's part of the deal with the franchise, that they will go to Korea and meet the two (or maybe other casts as well?). We're praying with you that it will happen, Toni!

My Sassy Girl is a story of a college student, Gyeon Woo, who fell in love with a very unusual girl, where they get into all kinds of situations.


In the Philippine remake, Pepe Herrera gets to play Cha Tae Hyun's character. 

The truth is, I am excited for this movie! I watched both the Korean version and the American remake. Guess which I liked better? But with our own version, it would so much harder to choose which one is the best. 




My Sassy Girl PH has finished filming last December 2020. But Toni (who is also the producer) said they choose to release it once physical cinemas are safe to reopen. And we are willing to wait as well!

Sources:
https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/04/20/21/under-my-sassy-girl-deal-toni-gonzaga-to-meet-stars-of-original-film
https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/toni-gonzaga-to-meet-korean-stars-my-sassy-girl-a2520-20210421?ref=feed_1
pictures - TinCanFilmsPH , YouYube/StoneMusicEntertainment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution