Our KDrama Queens Son Ye Jin, Jun Ji Hyun and Son Ye Jin are Back!

 I've been a fan of Song Hye Kyo, Son Ye Jin and Jun Ji Hyun since the early 2000s. I'm so happy that even now, they are still going strong!


Let us all look forward to their return to the small screen in the coming months.

SONG HYE KYO


Song's last on-screen project was a romance drama with Park Bo Gum, Encounter, with Park Bo Gum in 2018.

She will be seen next on Now, We Are Breaking Up, with Jang Ki Yong. Set to premier this November, she plays a manager of a design team of a fashion label. We are so ready to see Song wear fashionable and gorgeous outfits!

In an interview with Vogue Korea, Song, who turns 40 this year, said,
I think that in the romance dramas I acted in during my 20s and 30s and now, I am changing externally and internally. And I believe that there are small differences in the feelings I portray as I act. I think that as time passes, and I believe myself through various experiences, the aspects I express while acting, even if its of the same situation will definitely be different from the past.

 

 



JUN JI HYUN

Jun's last small screen drama was Legend of the Blue Sea last 2016. But she recently starred in the Kingdom side story, Ashin of the North

Her next project, Cliffhanger, will be with Ju Ji Hoon. 40-year old Jun will be playing a senior forest ranger in Mount Jiri National park. She will have a rookie partner (Ju) and they will work together to rescue lost trekkers.

It was reported that the drama was filled for 9 months at Mudeungsan Mountain in Gwangju. 

Cliffhanger is written by Kim Eun Hee, the same writer who gave us Kingdom; and directed by Lee Eung Bok who directed Goblin and Mr. Sunshine.

Images from tvN

SON YE JIN

Son Ye Jin's last romantic drama was Crash Landing On You with current boyfriend Hyun Bin last 2019-2020.

The award-winning actress, is now back with a new project, Thirty Nine, which is scheduled to premier on the first half of 2022.

The drama also stars Jeon Mi Do of Hospital Playlist and Kim Ji Hyun of Nokdu Flower. The story revolves around the friendship of 3 long-time friends who are already 39 years old.


Image from JTBC


Which are you most excited to watch?!

Source


Want to read books that your favorites enjoyed, too? Check these out from APop Books and order here to get additional discount.






Get your Nevertheless OST album and reminisce the beautiful scenes in the drama while listening. Remember the kilig! Order here and use the code NVNOONA10 to get a 10% discount!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution