Hospital Playlist Cast As They Say Goodbye to the Drama

 Jo Jung Suk, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jung Kyung Ho, Kim Dae Myung and Jeon Mi Do expresses their thoughts as they say goodbye to Hospital Playlist season 2.


Jo Jung Suk played Lee Ik Jun.

It feels new and regretful to say goodbye again with the same work and the same character while continuing the season. It seems big. I hope that our drama will be comfortably remembered by many people as the times when I played the character of Lee Ik-jun in Hospital Playlist remains happy moments for me. I am very grateful to the director, writer, staff, many actors, and friends of ‘Mido and Parasol’ who worked hard for the drama, and to the many viewers who loved and cared for Hospital Playlist from season 1 to season 2. thank you.
 

Yoo Yeon Seok as Ahn Jung Won. 

I think I received a lot of love and support while living as Ahn Jung-won. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the viewers who loved our drama and Jeongwon. I am very grateful to director Shin Won-ho and writer Lee Woo-Jung, as well as all the staff. And we are very grateful to our 'Mido and Parasol' members. The time we spent playing and acting together was happiness, learning, and I think it will be an unforgettable memory. The last two years I spent with my family in Hospital Playlist were very precious times. I hope we can meet again just as we parted.

Jung Kyung Ho played Kim jun Wan.

I think it may be a work and a role that really became a turning point for me. It's an honor for me to act here and it's a very happy memory. While filming Hospital Playlist, I felt it again, but I think the most important thing is health. I hope that the viewers will also take good care of their health.

Kim Dae Myung played Yang Seok Hyung.

It was a very happy time like a gift for me. I sincerely thank director Shin Won-ho for making this gift-like time and writer Lee Woo-Jung for creating a gift-like life. I want to say I love you to all of our staff who are the most wonderful in the world, our actors and seniors,. To the viewers who have been our friends since season 1, I sincerely thank you.

Finally, Jeon Mi Do played Chae Song Hwa. 

It has already been three years since we were together. It was a very happy time with director Shin Won-ho, writer Lee Woo-jung, and all the staff,  friends, and Yulje Hospital family. I also want to express my gratitude to the viewers who loved Chae Song-hwa. It seems that she received the greatest gift an actor can receive through Hospital Playlist. I was happy every day as I lived with Chae Song Hwa. I look forward to the day when we will meet again with our ‘Hospital Playlist family.

Are you ready to say goodbye?

Season finale will be at 9PM KST tonight, September 16.



READ ALSO: HOSPITAL PLAYLIST SEASON 3, WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN?




Source Naver 

Comments

  1. I would like to thank this wonderful drama that brought happiness in me that even in the midst of pandamic you make me feel happy by just watching the drama and it helps me to at least lessen those worries and be happy but I am sad knowing that this day will be the last episode of the Hospital Playlist but of course there will be always an ending. I really love all the characters and I even try to follow them in their social media accounts and I will always support them on their projects and I will never forget them I will always be one of their fan. I hope that season 3 will really happen ❤️❤️❤️. Thank you for the happiness you brought to us

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy