LOOK: Han So Hee Gives Off Bad Girl Vibes on New Stills for My Name

 After portraying a sweet, marupok girl in her last drama Nevertheless, Han So Hee is set to give us a tough, ready-for-action character in her new action-thriller project My Name. And new stills from the drama did not disappoint.



My Name follows the journey of Yoon Ji Woo, who lost her father in a mysterious accident. To avenge her father's death, she had to join an organized crime ring and go undercover to join the police department; determined to find out the truth. Along the way, she met Detective Jeon Pil Do who eventually developed feelings for her.









My Name will be released on Netflix on October 15.

Whos' excited?!


Images from Netflix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy