Hometown Cha Cha Cha Cast Say Goodbye As Series Gets into Finale

Cast of the healing drama, Hometown Cha Cha Cha, Kim Seon Ho, Shin Min Ah and Lee Sang Yi, expressed their thanks and love ahead of the drama's finale on October 17.








First off, Kim Seon Ho who plays handy man Hong Du Sik says.
Thank you so much for loving Hometown Cha Cha Cha. Everyday was like a dream and I was moved. All the staff, including the actors, had many memories of being healed while filming the drama. I hope the viewers also received a lot of healing while working with our drama. I sincerely thank you once again for loving Hometown Cha Cha Cha.



Shin Min Ah who played dentist Yoon Hye Jin stated that,

I am grateful for loving Hometown Cha Cha Cha so much. I had so much fun filming for 5 months that I feel sad more that disappointment. As much as the love given by the viewers, all actors and staff were able to shoot with energy. Thank you for loving Sikhye couple and Gongjin so much. I would like to thank Director Yoo Je Won, writer SHin Ha Eun and all the staff who worked hard for the drama, as well as my colleagues, actors and seniors who acted with me. I was happy to play Yoon Hye Jin and I hope our drama will be remembered as a drama that gave warmth to many people.


 Lastly, Lee Sang Yi, who played Ji Sun Hyeon also gave his message.

I would like to take this opportunity to say to all the staff, including Director Yoo Je Won and writer Shin Ha Eun, who allowed me to play Ji Sung Hyeon. I was really happy to be able to act with Shin Min Ah, Kim Seon Ho and all of Gongjin's senior actors. Above all, thank you to all the viewers who sent a lot of love. 

 


 Director Yoo Je Won and writer Shin Ha Eun also conveyed their last messages.

Meanwhile, Hometown Cha Cha Cha final episode airs tonight on tvN and Netflix.


Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Of Us Are Dead Tops Netflix TV Shows on First Day of Release

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Park Ji Hoon's Performance on Weak Hero Class 1 Made a Big Impression on Viewers