Lee Seung Gi Trends On Twitter as He Reveals He Had Psychiatric Treatment in the Past and He Returns as Emcee for Sing Again

 Lee Seunggi trended on Twitter on October 11. It may be because on October 10, Master in the House had psychiatrist Dr. Oh Eun Young as the new "master". And in this episode, Lee Seung Gi honestly said that he had psychiatric help before. 




According to Lee, it was when he was 29 years old, before he went to the military.
At the time, my mind felt so claustrophobic that I started experiencing physical symptoms too. It was before I went to the military, when I was around 29. I was about to turn 30 and I started to feel pain. At first, I thought I was just sick, so I went to the traditional Korean medicine clinic and the hospital and even got an MRI. They said that I had no issues, but I was in pain.

He also said that at the time, he was not able to talk about everything that was in his heart and he had the instinct to keep himself guarded. People around him were saying it could be an anxiety disorder.


 He also admitted to Dr Oh that he has a trouble saying no to people and gives help too easily. He also gets overboard with the slightest encouragement. He cited one event about a friend daughter's birthday party.

My close friend’s daughter had her first birthday party and I was invited. It was on the same day as my last day of drama filming. The birthday party was at noon in Jamsil and I was filming in Yeongjongdo [an island off the coast of Incheon]. It was my last filming so I didn’t have that much to do, but because of the birthday party, I went as soon as the sun rose and waited there. But it wasn’t an official event or anything, it was just a personal thing, so I couldn’t ask the staff to finish quickly. Instead, I was just anxious all day long. At the end, we took a group photo with the staff members. Even though it was really hard on me, I pretended that I was fine, because I didn’t want people to know. I went to the birthday party and took photos there too.


 Dr. Oh then explained why Seunggi cannot say no to people. According to her, he is a faithful person with a strong sense of responsibility. He is unselfish and wants to be of help to other people. When he thinks it might help someone or give them happiness, he cannot refuse. She also explained,

Another thing about Lee Seung Gi is that he has faith in himself and his abilities to do what he needs to do. He’s a competent person who has done well until now. He has a true sense of belief in himself that he can do it.


 Also, it was just announced that Lee will emcee for Sing Again season 2! He stated,
First of all, I am happy to be with 'Singer Gain 2' again. He added, "I will do my best as an MC so that the participants can stand out more.

Sing Again is a competition for singers who want to have another shot at stardom. It aims to give unknown and forgotten singers a platform to be discovered once again. 


 Season 2 is already highly anticipated and will be available this December.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy