Song Hye Kyo - " I Can Now Feel Love and Sorrow More Deeply"

 Now We Are Breaking Up is Song Hye Kyo's comeback drama after her last drama 3 years ago.


Fashion magazine, Dazed, conducted an interview with Song Hye Kyo ahead of her drama's premier on November 12. 

Now We Are Breaking Up is about 3 friends with the fashion industry as the backdrop. Song plays Ha Young Eun and Jang Kiyong plays Yoon Jae Guk, a freelance photographer.

In her interview, Song Hye Kyo states,
I am really familiar with the fashion world because I am an actress. But I was a little surprised when I have experienced what actually happens in a company that designs clothes. I realized that this industry is a fierce and hectic battlefield where every second is intense and crazy. 


 

Her last project, Encounter was also a melodrama. In choosing another melodrama for her next project, she said,

I have expectations of myself that Song Hye Kyo's romance acting in her 40s will be different from that in her 30s. There are those who pointed out why I was doing another melodrama. But I have no regrets. No matter what others say, I feel like I really did a good job in choosing this drama at this point in my life.


 

She also said that her acting also changes as she grows older. She explained,

For example, if I assume the level of sadness that I have to express in a scene is from stage 1 to 5. In the past, I can only sense sadness in stage 1. As I get older and I have more experience, I now consider my emotions at stage 4. It seems that the pain and sadness that I was unaware when I was young has become clearer as time goes by. 

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo's interview and pictorials can be found in the winter edition of Dazed and in their official website

ICYMI: WHY IS NOW WE ARE BREAKING UP FIRST EPISODE RATED 19+?


Source Naver 

______________________

ORDER YOUR APop BOOKS HERE. And fall in love with Korean literature. Discounts available for NOONA CHRONICLES followers. Just click the link. 

 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy