What?! Kim Seon Ho Was Seen Eating Ice Cream?!
I opened my Twitter and read Kim Seon Ho fans tweeting about him eating ice cream in January. And fans are talking about it, begging for just a picture.
Black jacket, black mask, black shoes and eating ice cream. We will love you, finally on the 101st day you are here. ππ#KimSeonHo #SeonHo #κΉμ νΈ #KimSeonHoEffect #KimSeonHoDay #SeonhoHada pic.twitter.com/8LGyB14oGH
— Kang Young-i (@Youngi_Seonho) January 27, 2022
Apparently, there was a picture posted but was deleted due to privacy issues.
hello omg i just went away for a bit and there’s so many of you now. i can’t dm each one so i’m tweeting instead
— e ◡̈ (@cheerfulseonho) January 27, 2022
the photos are now deleted from op since it’s a sensitive thing to post while sh is in temp public disengagement
but please know that he looks good and healthy π€
μ μ΄κ² λ§μ΄ λλ
— λ±λ°κ΅¬λ¦¬π― (@so_dn1) January 27, 2022
κΉμλ Έ λͺ»λ³Έμ§ λ°±μΌμ΄λ μ§λ¬λλ°
νν¬μ μν΄μ μ²μ λͺ©κ²©μ§€μ΄ λ¨κ³
κ·Όλ° λ΄μ©μ΄ λ μ¬κ°νκ² κ·μ¬μ
μ°©μ₯λ μ£½μ¬μ€. μκ³λ μ°Όμ΄..
λνλ€ λ―ΈμΉκ² νλ μ리 μ¬κΈ°κΉμ§ λ€λ¦°λ€κ΅¬..
κ·Όλ° κ·Έ μμ€μ ν¬ μ λ¬Ό μΈμ¦κΉμ§ νλ€κ³ ..? μ΄κ² λ§μ΄ λ¨...? μ¬μ§ νλμ 무μ¨μΌμ΄μΌ μ§μ§ pic.twitter.com/d2LER1P17r
Some may have seen the picture but decided not to post.
I love how no one shared the pics for Seonho sake. Seonhohada is the best fandom #kimseonho
— Kim Anna (@kimsxkims) January 27, 2022
Yessss 0 crumb of photos in my TL. When seonhohada say ‘we must protect this man’ and we really did it! Omgggg
— Honey_m ππ (@Honey_m1108) January 27, 2022
shhd celebrating together while also respecting the rules. i’m in love with this fandom π₯Ί
— e ◡̈ (@cheerfulseonho) January 27, 2022
Seonhohadas have shared their need to eat ice cream as well!
Today I want ice cream: #KimSeonHo π¦ pic.twitter.com/ClSapy2KML
— π©~ (@mrsharmanx) January 27, 2022
#KimSeonho
— hawraa (@7oriaaa) January 27, 2022
Joining the ice cream party
πππππππππ pic.twitter.com/slRCUGbc8W
Crumbs are sweet...π¦
— Ttbokkination (@ttbokkination) January 27, 2022
Now, where to get an ice cream π€£#KimSeonHo#KimSeonHoEffect#κΉμ νΈ
Their ice cream looks π€€ #KimSeonHo made me search for ice cream photos late at night!!
— ksh_0508 (@ksh05084) January 27, 2022
ππππππππππππ pic.twitter.com/XOhvhXVYi5
I have actually seen the photos, but because I respect his privacy, and the whole fandom did not post these photos, I will not as well. If this is not yet the time, I will wait till he's ready.
Meanwhile, I'm just happy to see Edition Sensibility update its Instagram account with photos of Kim Seon Ho. Three pictures consecutively, in a span of a few minutes today, January 28. And its account is full of Seon Ho pics.
We miss him, but we can wait.
Comments
Post a Comment