French Beauty Influencer Apologizes After Bumping into IU at the Cannes Film Festival

 Fans of Lee Ji Eun were annoyed at the incidence with IU and a French Beauty Influencer at Cannes.

A clip of the Broker actress being bumped by the Influencer has gone viral. It was from May 27 during the Red Carpet of the 75th Cannes Film Festival.

A blond- haired woman bumped into IU and continued walking without even apologizing as if nothing happened.
But IU handled it well, even smiling after it happened. After seeing this, fans identified the woman as Maria Travel, a French Influencer and they let her know what they felt about what happened. 

The Influencer issued an apology through her IG story and said it was not intentional and was an accident. She tagged IU, and even wrote her a DM, offering to do her make-up.

I’m really sorry for what happened on the red carpet today, and I would love to apologize to Korean actress, Lee Ji Eun, because I pushed her on the red carpet by mistake. I never wanted to do that to her or to anyone else. And I am really really sorry for that. And I want to apologize from all my heart. Sorry.

 However, fans are not satisfied with this apology.

It’s obvious that she did it on purpose. 

Doesn’t westerners apologize right away 

She bumped into the ‘Asian’ girl on purpose then saw her followers and got her mind right, 

Bumped into her and didn’t even look at her, this is right out racism.

 There are others however, that says she apologized and to let it go.

What do you think?

Source

___________

For collaborations, please send an email to: noonachronicles@gmail.com 

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Apop Books - enjoy Korean literature translated in English!
Order here
Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy