Who is this First Generation Idol who Slapped and Swore a Former Trainee?
An article written by a former idol trainee claiming that he gave up his dream after being assaulted by a first generation idol is causing a stir online. Although it has not been verified, speculations as to who this certain idol is.
I was assaulted by the best idol from the first generation and I gave up my dream.
A long article was written and the writer revealed that he was an idol trainee. Along with the post is a group photo taken at the
agency's practice room at the time.

He said,
6 years have passed but when I think about that day, tears fill my eyes. I was a trainee at an entertainment company headed by Mr A. He was a member of a first generation famous idol group and one of the most famous idols in Korea, even now. Mr A enjoyed immense popularity. My goal was to make a debut and survive until the end in the agency where many trainees have come and gone.
But, an incident halted his dream of becoming an idol.
On February 18, 2016, Mr A called me and the producer of the company to the representative room. At the time, Mr A explained the music, where most of the subjects were popular music from the 70s and 90s. We listened to the music together and sang along.
CEO A told me to do this kind of music to become famous, and make a song like this and sing it like this. The producer then said that the 'music is a little old'. Mr A asked me if I thought the same and I replied that I have the same opinion.
Then, Mr A began swearing and assaulting me. After I answered, he cursed at me and began hitting me. He hit me 4 times on the right cheek and twice on the other cheek. Then he struck me twice more on the top of the head.
The writer said he still went to work the next day after the assault for fear of contract violation if he did not go to practice.
Mr A called me separately and explained why I had to be beaten. He expected an apology and I felt more afraid than when I got hit. I continued to practice patiently while thinking of possibly terminating my contract. But when I think of the day I met Mr A, I still feel afraid.
In the end, he gave up his dream and terminated his contract with the company. He said he was so distressed because of those memories. He does not want anything, just Mr A's sincere apology. Also, the author made a collage of potos taken in the agency's practice room at the time and released that as well.
As of now, according to Naver, the authenticity of the article and the said photos cannot be confirmed.
________________
For collaborations, please send an email to: noonachronicles@gmail.com
FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:
Comments
Post a Comment