Fans Comment on Song Hye Kyo's Look at the Chaumet Gala in Paris

 Song Hye Kyo is in Paris to attend the Ondes Et Merveilles De Chaumet- New High Jewelry fashion gala, and as expected, she was stunningly beautiful.

The actress represented Chaumet as the Asia Pacific ambassador and her beauty captivated netizens. Comments include,
Her beauty is just legendary. 
She is a goddess. 
Even though I already know that Song Hye Kyo is beautiful beyond words... I'm still shocked by these photos. 
She fought time and won so she doesn't age. 
In all the years I've known her, there has never been a moment when she wasn't gorgeous. 
She looks like she lost more weight... but she looks beautiful as always.

 


Our very own Heart Evangelista even had a chance to meet her and have a photo. The two Full House Jessies in one frame.

She also had a picture taken with German actress Diane Kruger. She was in the movies Farewell My Queen, Maryland and Troy.


Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is filming the new drama The Glory, penned by Descendants of the Sun writer Kim Eun Sook.

Source

_________________________

For collaborations, please send an email to: noonachronicles@gmail.com 

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Apop Books - enjoy Korean literature translated in English!
Order here
Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy