INFINITE's L or Kim Myung Soo About to be Discharged from the Military

INFINITE's L, who enlisted in the national mandatory military service in February 2021, will shortly be released. Also known as Kim Myung Soo, he enlisted in the Republic of Korea Marine Corps and will be released on August 21, 2022.

Following the news of his return, many fans anticipate seeing the celebrity in a variety of projects and dramas.

L made his debut in 2010 with the idol group INFINITE and quickly gained popularity for his appealing visuals. After that, he started performing and received praise for his acting abilities. He had  appeared in several dramas, including "The Emperor: Owner of the Mask," "Angel's Last Mission: Love, Ms Hammurabi, and other titles.

Fans are commenting on his return.
It seems like forever that he's been gone. 
Welcome back. 
He's the most handsome idol in my opinion. 
Please come back fast. Kim Myung Soo, I miss him so much. 
Finally he's coming back. 
I can't wait to see him make a comeback. 
Feels like he's been gone for five years. 
He was the most handsome idol even back then. 
He's the only idol who can be in par with Cha Eun Woo when it comes to visuals. 
I really missed him.

Welcome back Kim Myung Soo!

Source 

______________

For collaborations, please send an email to: noonachronicles@gmail.com 

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Tiktok

YouTube

Subscribe to Noona Chronicles Group Noona's Chingu

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy