Kang Tae Oh's Mother Quits Job After His Extraordinary Attorney Woo Success
Kang Tae Oh's immense popularity as the caring and loving Lee Junho made him a household name, 10 years after his debut. And with this, he was able to do fulfill his filial piety to his parents.
Thanks to the popularity and the love everyone has given to 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo,' I was able to give my parents a gift that I wasn't able to until now.
He explained that in addition to remodeling his parents' house, he was able to convince his mother to quit her job because she suffers from back pain.
She worked at a Sauna at the counter where she would give the locker key to customers. Her back always hurts, so she would always be sitting. I told her recently, 'quit your job and get treatment.' That was my goal, to have my mom quit her job, before I enlisted in the army and I am really happy I was able to accomplish it.
He even reenacted what he told his mother saying, " Mom stop working. Stop okay? I will give you allowances, so stop!"
His good deeds does not stop there. Recently he donated 20 million won to the Hope Bridge Korea Disaster Relief Operations to help flood victims due to the heavy rainfall.
Kang Tae Oh is so much like his Extraordinary Attorney Woo character in real life.
Filial piety - Xiao, or filial piety, is an attitude of respect for parents and ancestors in societies influenced by Confucian thought. Filial piety is demonstrated, in part, through service to one's parents.
______________
For collaborations, please send an email to: noonachronicles@gmail.com
Comments
Post a Comment