Nam Goong Min to Marry Long Time Girlfriend Jun Ah Reum

 naver.com

Congratulations Nam Goong Min and Jun Ah Reum. They have been dating for 7 years.


The couple will hold their wedding at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul on October 7. It will be held privately with family and close friends of the two.

Nam Goong Min and Jin Ah Reum started their relationship in the 2015 movie Light My Pie directed by Nam Goong Min. They started dating in 2016.

Jin Ah Reum started as a model and recently appeared in The Side Restaurant. While Nam Goong Min is currently in the law drama One Dollar Lawyer.
__________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Tiktok

YouTube

Tumblr

Subscribe to Noona Chronicles Group Noona's Chingu

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution