Song Hye Kyo and Her Recent New York Escapade


Song Hye Kyo revealed photos of her New York escapades with her friend Lee Jin on Instagram.

On October 20, the Now We Are Breaking Up star has uploaded some photos on her SNS. She was seen having a picnic in New York's Central Park with her dog, Ruby.

Earlier, her friend, Lee Jin, also posted a couple of photos of them having a picnic together. 

The two stars sharing time together without thinking of people gazing at them is a good thing. And Song Hye Kyo really does not seem to age at all!

When Song Hye Kyo attended the Chaumet Gala in Paris

Song Hye Kyo arrived on September 20 at the Incheon International Airport from New York for fashion week.

________________ 

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Tiktok

YouTube

Tumblr

Subscribe to Noona Chronicles Group Noona's Chingu

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy