The Law Cafe is Off to a Good Start

 The Law Cafe starring Lee Seunggi and Lee Se Young, is off to a promising start.


According to Nielsen Korea, The Law Cafe's premier episode aired on September 5 got a nationwide average rating of 7.1%. This was higher than the premier rating of its predecessor, Cafe Minamdang, which got a 5.7% rating.


This is Lee Seunggi's first time to appear again in a KBS Drama since 2006 with The Chil Sisters. He said,
When I played with KBS, my grades were all good. I'm looking forward to this again,"

Have you watched the  premier episode?

Source

___________

FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Tiktok

YouTube

Tumblr

Subscribe to Noona Chronicles Group Noona's Chingu

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution

Marry My Husband Being Boycotted Amidst Latest Park Min Young Controversy