Gong Hyo Jin Shows Off Husband on Social Media, Goes Back Home Today

 Gong Hyo Jin's Instagram is quite busy with her posting sneak peek photos from her recent wedding, including a photo of her husband.



On October 18, Gong Hyo Jin posted on her Instagram a photo of her husband, Kevin Oh. She even captioned it affectionately with "My ANGEL".

Recently, Kevin Oh and Gong Hyo Jin got married in New York witnessed by close friends and family members.


According to reports, the couple is going back hone today, October 18 and is expected to arrive this afternoon. 

After which, she will continue filming for tvN's "Ask the Stars" to be aired next year. Her husband is about to release a new album next month.


Aside from showing off her husband, she also posted some other sneak peeks of what happened during the wedding.

Again, congratulations and best wishes to both of you!

_____________

 FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Tiktok

YouTube

Tumblr

Subscribe to Noona Chronicles Group Noona's Chingu

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution