One Dollar Lawyer to End with 12 Episodes

 naver.com

One Dollar Lawyer will end with 12 Episodes instead of the original 14.

The SBS Friday Saturday drama will have its last episode on November 6.

An official told Newsen on October 21,
It is true that we had 14 episodes in mind, but we decided to end the 12 episodes for speedy development and high-quality development.

The drama has had high ratings since it started and managed to achieve double digit on its 3rd Episode. 

One Dollar Lawyer achieved double digit ratings

One Dollar Lawyer stats Nam Goong Min and Kim Ji Eun. 

_________

 FOLLOW NOONA CHRONICLES:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Tiktok

YouTube

Tumblr

Subscribe to Noona Chronicles Group Noona's Chingu

Do you find my blog interesting and entertaining? I would appreciate if you could support my blog by donating. This would make it easier for me to shift to my own domain in the future.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I did not hit you everyday..." - Dispatch Reveals Transcription of Phone Conversation Between Kim Hieora and a Victim of Her Alleged Bullying

My Demon's Cha Chung Hwa is Pregnant!

Korean Parents Receive Criticism When Clip of Their Son Trying To Hold Back Tears Went Viral, But Ended with a Happy Resolution